Solid and Semi-Transparent Stains
Weatherhide, our line of high quality stains and wood finishes, aligns with our standards for quality, coverage, and durability. We offer both solid and semi-transparent stains in a variety of popular tones. Also, we can recommend the correct stain or finish based on your project.
Products with a Promise
At James T. Davis, we know the importance of top quality paint and hold ourselves to a high standard. Our brand, Weatherhide, was manufactured to ensure that we offered a stain product on par with our popular, durable paint. As we celebrate over 75 years of service, we value the chance to supply superior stain in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Stains and Wood Finishes
- For use on all exterior wood surfaces
- Clear, honey tone finish
- Semi-transparent stain for siding and decks with custom colors available from the “Weatherhide Exterior Stain Color Guide” color card
- Scuff and weather resistant
- Custom colors available from the “Weatherhide Stain Color Guide” color card
- For use on exterior vertical surfaces: siding, shutters, trim, plywood, T-111 and Hardie
- Quick dry
- Water clean-up
- Microban® antimicrobial product technology
Microban® antimicrobial product technology
Protect Your Home
Stains and wood finishes can help protect your surfaces. If you’re considering a stain project, we’d value the chance to help you choose the right product. Stop by our store to learn which stains or wood finishes will work best for your project.